On the first floor of Camere d’Aria there are 3 comfortable and colorful rooms, bathrooms on the floor and large kitchen where you can prepare your own meals.
The residences are open to all types of artists. On the same floor there is a spacious lounge room where you can do seminars and theater rehearsals, dance, yoga and so on. There is also a creative tailoring and theatre workshop.
Downstairs you can find a social bike workshop and recycling space with a lot of recovery materials and – very soon – a professional kitchen. You may ask and then use all of those spaces and materials for your own purposes.
The structure is also designed to encourage an interdisciplinary approach between arts and crafts (a theater group can do the rehearsals, but also build the sets and create costumes for the show).
The possibilities of hospitality can be:
1. An artist who wants to realize his personal project: during their stay we guarantee the accommodation and the space to do rehearsals and necessary preparations.
2. An artist who develops a project / work that has benn proposed by us: bed&breakfast free.
3. National and international groups: please contact us directly to confirm the availability of space and to make arrangement for accommodation and / or use of the lounge room / workshop / materials.
On request we also provide:
• bed linen and towels
• use of the washing machine
• WiFi internet connection
• Ability to do official invitations for searching for sponsors / funds for the trip / (co)development of international projects stay
To receive more info about the accomodation or book your stay, call us:
– Lydia Buchner +39 328 66 29 343